The law of assumption is a powerful tool for manifesting your desires and creating your reality. In this article, we’ll cover 157 law of assumption affirmations you can use to alter your mindset and be better aligned to your desires. Also, read on to learn more about what the law of assumption is, how it works, and how you can use it to create the life of your dreams.
What is the law of assumption?
The law of assumption, coined by Neville Goddard states that whatever you assume to be true becomes your reality. This belief shapes our expectations and actions, which in turn affects the outcome of events.
The law of assumption is also similar to the law of expectancy or the law of attraction. The law of assumption is based on the idea that what we assume becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.
The law of assumption is a powerful tool for manifesting your desires because it’s the path of least resistance and it shifts your self concept, making you think, speak, feel and act and do the things required to get what you say you want.
How can the law of assumption help you manifest your dream life?
Assuming that you have what you desire is the key to achieving it. When you assume that you already have what you want, you take the steps needed to achieve it.
For example, if your goal is to get a new car, research which model to buy, put it on your vision board, believe that you already have this car (it’s just not in this current reality), go on test drives, save money for the down payment and trade-in value of your old car.
It wouldn’t be long before you start to notice the car everywhere, in different models and colours. Why?
Because the mind always looks for clues to justify it’s beliefs. It wants to be right and justified with what it already believes. It’s the confirmation bias, a tendency for humans to look for, recall and favour information that supports one’s beliefs or values. I talk more about this on my podcast here.
“People believe whatever supports their worldview”Favour Ebede
Positivity is important for attracting more good things into your life. But, just as thinking positively won’t automatically manifest your desires, sitting around and waiting for them won’t either. You need to take actionable steps towards your goals in order for them to become reality.
Law of Assumption Affirmations
1. I am a powerful manifestor and I attract what I desire into my life.
2. I am confident and optimistic and I always take action towards my goals.
3. I am worthy of love, abundance, and success.
4. I am grateful for everything I have and I know that the universe is always conspiring in my favor.
5. Everything I need comes to me at the perfect time.
6. I am always in alignment with my highest self.
7. I live in a state of flow, and everything I do is purpose.
8. I am abundant, prosperous, and healthy.
9. I attracting everything I need into my life.
10. I am confident, optimistic, and always taking action towards my goals.
11. I am grateful for everything I have, and I know that the universe is always conspiring in my favour.
12. I am always in alignment with my highest self, living in a state of flow, and everything I do is in alignment with my purpose.
13. I am grateful for everything I have, and I know that the universe is always conspiring in my favour.
14. I attract relationships that are supportive and loving.
15. I am always surrounded by people who want to see me succeed.
16. I am grateful for my family and friends, and I know that they are always there for me.
17. I am confident in my abilities, and I know that I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
18. I am optimistic about the future, and I am always taking action towards my goals.
19. I am grateful for my health, and I know that I am always surrounded by people who want to see me healthy and happy.
20. I am confident in my ability to heal, and I know that I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
21. I know that I am worthy of love and happiness
22. I am confident in my ability to attract healthy and positive relationships into my life.
23. I am always grateful for the abundance that surrounds me, and I know that I can always create more abundance in my life.
24. I am confident in my ability to manifest my desires, and I know that the universe is always providing for me.
25. The universe is always providing for me.
26. I know that I am capable of creating the life of my dreams, and I am grateful for the opportunity to do so.
27. I am confident in my ability to overcome any challenges that come my way, and I know that I am always supported by the universe.
28. I am empowered to create my own destiny.
29. I have clarity and focus to manifest my dreams.
30. I am blessed with abundance.
31. I am surrounded by positive energy that helps me manifest.
32. I have the power to create what I truly desire.
33. I have the confidence and courage to make my dreams come true.
34. I am in a constant state of flow and am open to receiving what I desire.
35. I am worthy and deserving of all the great things I desire.
36. I am surrounded by love and prosperity.
37. I am open to receiving abundance in all forms.
38. I am grateful for all the blessings that come my way.
39. I am surrounded by a powerful force that helps me manifest my dreams.
40. I radiate a strong magnetic energy that draws abundance to me.
41. I am surrounded by a powerful energetic field that supports me in my manifesting.
42. My mind is clear and focused on manifesting my dreams.
43. I am living in the present moment and am open to all the possibilities that come my way.
44. I am fully in control of my destiny and can manifest anything I desire.
45. I am blessed with an abundance of resources that help me manifest my dreams.
46. I am in alignment with the Universe and am open to receiving all its gifts.
47. I am connected to my inner power and am able to manifest my dreams with ease.
48. I am able to manifest my dreams through positive thinking.
49. I am able to create my own reality and manifest my wildest dreams.
50. I have the power to create my own destiny and bring my dreams to life.
51. I am open to the infinite possibilities of the Universe.
52. I am in harmony with the Universe and am able to manifest whatever I desire.
53. I am connected to the source of all abundance and will manifest my dreams with ease.
54. I am surrounded by an abundance of positive energy that helps me manifest my dreams.
55. I have a strong inner knowing that I can manifest anything I desire.
56. I am open to receiving the gifts that the Universe has to offer.
57. I am deeply connected to my higher self and can manifest whatever I choose.
Assumption affirmation for love
58. I am open to receiving more love in my life.
59. I am worthy of love and I attract loving relationships into my life.
60. I am grateful for the love that is already present in my life and I welcome more of it.
61. I trust that more love is on its way to me.
62. I affirm that I am worthy of embracing my true self.
63. I have the courage to accept and love all aspects of who I am.
64. I practice self-care activities that bring me joy and peace of mind.
65. I am worthy of a life filled with love.
66. I set healthy boundaries to protect my energy and time from negative influences or people who don’t have my best interests at heart.
67. I take care of my physical, mental, and emotional health needs.
68. I treat myself with kindness and compassion.
69. I give myself all the validation I need.
70. Love is all around me and will always find me.
80. I attract love like a magnet into my life.
81. I am always drawn to people who love and accept me exactly as I am.
82. I am open to receiving more love in my life.
83. I am worthy of love and I attract it into my life.
84. I am surrounded by loving people who are perfectly aligned with me.
85. I am confident in expressing my feelings and needs to those around me.
86. I trust that the universe will bring me the right people and experiences to fill my life with love.
87. I forgive myself for any past mistakes or hurts that have prevented me from feeling loved in the past.
88. I accept all forms of love, including self-love, into my life with an open heart and mind.
89. I recognize that love comes in many forms, including friendship, family, romantic relationships, and more.
90. I am grateful for all the love that is already present in my life and look forward to more of it coming in the future.
91. My heart is open to receive all the love that is meant for me now and always.
92. I love myself unconditionally.
93. I give love freely and effortlessly.
94. I have so much love to give because my cup overflows.
95. I will surround myself with people who support me in my journey of self-love.
96. I only accept people in my life who are worthy of my love.
97. I only accept people in my life who are willing to reflect the level of love I have for myself.
Assumption affirmation for specific person
98. I am attracting the perfect person for me.
99. I am worthy of attracting the perfect person for me.
100. I am open to the possibility of meeting my ideal partner.
101. I am confident in my ability to attract the right person for me.
102. I trust that the universe will bring us together at the right time and place.
103. I am ready to receive love from this special person in my life.
104. I am grateful for all the love and joy this person will bring into my life.
105. I am open to new experiences and opportunities with this person by my side.
106. I have faith that our connection is strong and real, no matter what happens in life.
107. I believe that we are meant to be together and will find each other soon enough.
108. I am confident that our relationship will be filled with joy, laughter, and unconditional love for each other.
109. I am destined to be with my soul mate, no matter how long it takes us to find each other.
110 .I am ready to accept all of this person’s flaws as well as their strengths.
111. I am confident that the right person will come into my life at the perfect time.
112. I trust that the Universe is working in my favor to bring me the perfect partner.
113. I am worthy of unconditional love and companionship from a special someone.
114. I am grateful for all of the love and joy that this person will bring into my life.
115. I have faith that this person exists, and is searching for me just as much as I am searching for them.
116. My thoughts are focused on manifesting this person into my life with ease and grace.
117. Every day, I become more aligned with the energy of manifesting this special someone into my life quickly and effortlessly
118. My vibration is high, allowing me to attract only positive people who are meant to be in my life, including this specific individual
119. The Universe is sending me signs that this person is on their way to me now
120 .I am confident that when we meet, it will be like we have known each other forever 1
121 .I release any doubts or fears about manifesting this special someone into my life, knowing that it will happen in divine timing.
Assumption affirmation for weight loss
122. I am worthy of loving my beautiful body and taking care of it.
123. I am grateful for the healthy food choices that nourish my body.
124. I trust that my body knows how to heal itself and reach its ideal weight.
125. I love the body I am in, I finally have the body of my dreams.
126. I am grateful for this body and all that she does for me.
127. I take pride in taking care of my body.
128. My body helps me enjoy life and keeps me here and so I honour it.
129. I am open to new ways of eating that support my health and wellbeing.
130. I am confident in my ability to make healthy choices for myself.
131. I release any negative thoughts or beliefs about myself and my body weight.
132. I am worthy of feeling good in my own skin and having a healthy body image.
133. I treat my body with love and respect.
134. I choose to focus on the positive aspects of my journey towards my body goal.
135. I am committed to loving and honoring my body every day with healthy habits and practices.
136. My body is capable of achieving its ideal weight with ease and grace.
137. Every day, I take steps towards creating a healthier relationship with food and exercise that supports me in reaching my goals with love and kindness towards myself.
138. My body is strong, beautiful, and is already at its ideal weight with love and care from me.
139. Every day, I nourish myself with healthy foods that support me in reaching my goals.
140. My thoughts are powerful, so I choose to think positively about myself and the process of manifesting a healthier weight.
141. I trust the process of manifesting a healthier weight for myself, knowing that it will happen for me.
142. I am grateful for the progress that I have made on this journey towards my amazing physique.
Assumption affirmation for money
143. I am worthy of abundance and financial success.
143. I receive money in unexpected ways.
144. I am grateful for the money that comes into my life.
145. I am the type of person that attracts wealth and prosperity into my life with ease and grace.
146. I have the power to create financial freedom for myself and others.
147. My bank balance is increasing every day with more money than ever before.
148. I am a powerful creator of wealth and abundance in my life.
149. Money flows freely and easily into my life from multiple sources of income.
150. My thoughts are focused on creating wealth and abundance in my life now and always.
151. I am confident in my ability to manifest financial success for myself and others around me.
152. My finances are healthy, abundant, and growing every day with ease and grace.
153. I have an abundant mindset that attracts wealth into my life effortlessly and joyfully.
154. I trust the Universe to provide me with all the resources I need to achieve financial success.
155. I am open to new opportunities that bring me more money than ever before.
156. I am thankful for all the money that comes into my life now and always.
157. My income is constantly increasing as I make wise financial decisions that benefit me now and in the future.
What are some ways to practice the law of assumption?
One way to practice the law of assumption is to set goals for yourself and act as if you have already achieved them.
This means that you should think and speak in terms of what you want to achieve, rather than what you currently have. For example, if your goal is to earn a certain amount of money, then you would speak and think about that as if it were already true.
Another way to practice the law of assumption affirmations is to picture yourself in the life you want and feel the emotions that go along with that.
This means really picturing yourself in your desired situation and feeling the emotions that would go along with it. For example, if you want to be in a relationship, then picturing yourself being happy and in love will help attract that into your life.
Additionally, you can surround yourself with people who are living the life you want to live. This means surrounding yourself with positive people who are living their dreams. Seeing other people achieving their goals can help inspire and motivate you to do the same.
Finally, reading books or listening to audio programs about the law of assumption and repeating affirmations can also be helpful. This helps keep you focused on your goals and provides additional motivation and inspiration.
Real-life examples of the law of assumption in action
Let’s take a look at some examples of how the law of assumption can play out in real life.
Example 1: You want to buy a new car. You start by doing your research and find the perfect car for you. You then start picturing yourself driving that car and feeling the excitement and happiness that comes with it.
You imagine yourself taking care of the car and maintaining it so that it stays in pristine condition. As you keep visualizing yourself with the car, you start to feel as though you already have it. This belief creates a sense of expectancy that manifests itself into reality.
Suddenly, opportunities to buy the car start appearing left and right. You might find yourself being approved for a loan you didn’t think you could get or getting a great trade-in value for your old car.
All of these things come about because you assumed that you would get the car, which helped to create the circumstances necessary to make it happen.
Example 2: You want to get promoted at work. You start by doing what you can to stand out and be noticed by your superiors. You put in extra effort on projects, offer innovative solutions, and are always one of the first people to volunteer for new assignments.
You act as if you are already in the position you want and carry yourself with confidence. Your positive attitude and strong work ethic eventually pay off and you end up getting the promotion.
Example 3: You want to lose weight. You start by making healthy lifestyle changes, such as eating nutritious meals and exercising regularly. You picture yourself looking and feeling great at your ideal weight.
As you keep visualizing yourself reaching your goal, it starts to feel more real and achievable. The law of assumption creates a sense of expectancy that drives you to stay on track with your healthy habits until you reach your desired weight.
These are just three examples of how the law of assumption can play out in real life .As you can see, assuming that something will happen can actually help make it happen. You might as well try it for yourself, you really have nothing to lose, right?
Tips for making the most out of the law of assumption
In order to make the most out of this law of assumption affirmations, it is important to set goals and affirmations, practice visualisation, and surround ourselves with positive people.
Get into your lucky girl syndrome and take on the world. Believe in yourself and the power you hold. Know that you can go after whatever dream you have and make it come true. Take risks, take chances, and never be afraid to make mistakes.
Refuse to give up and stay determined. Have faith in yourself and don’t forget to have fun along the way. The most important thing is to believe in your own strength and never give up on yourself. You are capable of achieving anything you set your mind to, so go out and make it happen.
By following these tips and affirmations, you can make the most out of the law of assumption and create the reality you desire.