This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
These expensive things to buy are worth considering if you’re in the market for some cool items and have some extra money to spend, there’s no harm in spoiling yourself. From luxury skincare products to expensive everyday items, these are things that are worth buying in the long run.
Besides paying for bills and necessities, spoiling yourself occasionally is how you invest in your self care. It doesn’t even have to be for yourself, you can use this as a gift guide for the next holiday. Studies show that spending money on others can actually make you happier.
If you are the type to avoid spending or investing money in yourself (especially if you have it) because of guilt, fear or a lack mentality, you might want to start thinking with an abundance mindset.
After all, what good is working for all that money if you can’t enjoy it right?
In this article, we’ll take a look at 65 expensive things to buy yourself right now!
- What Expensive Things Are Worth Buying?
- Luxury Skin Care Items List That Are Worth The Money
- Expensive Hair Products Worth Buying
- Luxury Body Care Items List
- Expensive Designer Makeup Worth Buying
- Luxury Jewellery and Watch To Buy For Yourself
- Expensive Everyday Home Items To Buy
- Cool Expensive Everyday Tech Items To Buy
- Expensive Perfumes To Buy For A Girl
- Expensive Everyday Basics & Undergarments Worth Buying
- Luxury Designer Bag Items List
- Luxury Designer Shoes Items List
What Expensive Things Are Worth Buying?
One area where you just cannot get away with being cheap is your everyday wear. Particularly basics, we wear them everyday it makes sense to invest in the quality and durability. The high street brands might last a while, but not nearly to the same extent as the higher-end clothing.
For example, SKIMS is a personal favourite of mine for basics ranging from $35 – $200. It might be expensive but in the long run you end saving some big bucks if you had bought a cheaper knockoff version elsewhere.
A pro tip would be to invest more in designer accessories that can really transform your look from basic to baddie.
The Chanel Classic Flap Bag is an expensive luxury product worth buying that’s known for its timeless and classy appeal. It costs over $5000, but many swear by its high resale value so that makes it a reliable investment piece!
Luxury Skin Care Items That Are Worth The Money
When it comes to skin care, you want to invest in products that will give you the best results. Good quality skin care products don’t have to be expensive, but if you are looking to pamper yourself with some luxury items, then skincare is the way to go and should be on your list of expensive things to buy.
Here are a few luxury skin care products to consider:
SolaWave Solawave Advanced Skincare Wand with Light Therapy
This portable four-in-one wand uses microcurrent, facial massage, red light therapy, and therapeutic warmth technology to reduce the look of wrinkles, dark circles, discoloration, and acne while also de-puffing. It’s a great investment for those looking for an all-in-one skin care tool.
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
If you’re looking for a sunscreen that does more than just protect your skin from the sun, consider the Unseen Broad Spectrum Sunscreen from Supergoop! This product is 100% invisible, weightless, scentless sunscreen primer, has a universal tint that counters any white cast, and leaves you with a lit-from-within-glow.
Tacha Dewy Skin Cream
This is a bestseller for a reason, it is packed with antioxidant – Japanese purple rice for a dewy, healthy glow to your skin. Ideally for people with dry skin but can also be used on combination skin for those who prefer a moisturiser with a richer texture.
Laneige Lip sleeping mask
This is the BEST lip mask you will ever try, try it and then thank me later!
Crème De La Mer
Crème de la mer is anti-oxidant rich moisturiser that contains La Mer’s classic Concentrated Miracle Broth along with a whole bunch of skin barrier-fortifying ingredients to keep your complexion hydrated and healthy. it’s definitely a splurge, but it’s worth it if you want to invest in a luxurious moisturiser.
Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream
If you’re struggling with fine lines and wrinkles you might want to give this one a try! This cream improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also increasing skin firmness and elasticity.
It contains a combination of retinol (vitamin A) and hyaluronic acid, which work together to stimulate cell turnover and collagen production.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops
Glow recipe’s niacinamide dew drops is a favourite among beauty editors. This will make your skin made so glowy and hydrated. It also smells absolutely delicious due to the fact that it was made from real watermelon!! It also contains my 2 favourite ingredients – niacinamide and hyaluronic acid.
Missha Time Revolution The First Essence 5x
If you are into korean skin care as much as I am then you will love this light weight essence. It helps to brighten up the skin if you suffer from hyperpigmentation. It has a ph of 5.5 which helps to maintain the skin’s pH balance while also being very hydrating to the skin.
Investing in luxury skin care products can be a great way to pamper yourself and take care of your skin. Just be sure to do your research and choose products that are right for your skin type and concerns.
Expensive Hair Products Worth Buying
When it comes to your grooming, hair care products should be one of the expensive things worth buying, here are a variety of products available at different price points.
OLAPLEX Shampoo and Conditioner Set
Be sure to snap up this limited edition shampoo and conditioner bundle by Olaplex for only $45 (originally worth $72). I love Olaplex products because they contain high-quality ingredients that can help improve the health and appearance of your hair.
These products may contain natural oils, proteins, and vitamins that can nourish and repair damaged hair, as well a result of heat damage, harsh styling and bleach treatments.
Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer
You want to add Dyson hairdryer to the expensive things to buy list. This is worth buying due to the digital motor that is much faster and more efficient than traditional hair dryer motors. This allows it to dry hair faster and with less heat damage.
It comes with several attachments that are specifically designed to help you achieve different hair styles. Never having a bad hair day again and saving a whole lotta time makes it worth the investment!
CurrentBody Skin LED Hair Regrowth Device
For those struggling with hair loss, this is a really cool expensive device to add to the list of things to buy. All you need is 10 minutes a day to put on the device, use the headphones to listen to a podcast while you go about your business.
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil
This light weight hair oil that can help repair damage, add shine, while also protecting you from heat damage. If your roots are always greasy, try this!
You can use this in conjunction with Olaplex No. 4 shampoo and No. 5 conditioner which all help to keep your hair strong, long, and super healthy (works for colour treated hair too) .A little product goes a long way, this will easily last you a year or more, which makes it very worth the initial cost.
Coco And Eve ‘Like A Virgin’ Hair Masque
This cult favourite is on my list of expensive things to buy for a reason! It has some amazing ingredients, it’s cruelty free and vegan and it’s equally hydrating and strengthening for your hair.
It has a host of other benefits, its a 5 in 1 product (I love a good multipurpose product) and I recommend checking it out.
While these products may come with a bit pricey, they can provide exceptional results and a luxurious experience. If you are willing to invest in your hair care routine, these high-end products may be worth considering.
Luxury Body Care Items List
Taking care of your body is important, and investing in high-quality body care products can make all the difference. Here are a few expensive everyday items that are worth the splurge:
- L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil: This luxurious shower oil transforms into a silky foam that gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin, leaving it soft and smooth. Plus, the sweet almond scent is heavenly!
- Ouai St. Barts Body Cream: This body cream is a cult favorite for a reason. It’s packed with nourishing ingredients like cupuaçu butter, coconut oil, and squalane, and it helps to improve the appearance of your skin’s texture and tone. It’s definitely a splurge, plus many celebs and women alike swear by it!
- Nécessaire The Body Wash: This body wash is formulated with gentle, non-toxic ingredients that won’t strip your skin of its natural oils. It comes in a variety of scents, including sandalwood, eucalyptus, and bergamot, and it leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream: This body cream is one of my favourite expensive things to buy that is worth the money. It’s packed with nourishing ingredients like cupuaçu butter, coconut oil, and acai oil, and it helps to firm and tighten your skin. Plus, the delicious pistachio-caramel scent is addictively good.
- Hello Klean Shower Filter: If you constantly have skin problems and dull hair, I recommend getting Hello Klean shower filter to improve the quality of your water, making it kinder to your skin and hair. It works to purify your water by removing 90% chlorine, hard minerals and impurities.
Investing in high-quality expensive body care products can help you look and feel your best. These expensive products are definitely worth the splurge, try them out and thank me later!
Expensive Designer Makeup Worth Buying
If you’re looking to splurge on makeup, designer brands are a great place to start. These luxury products are often formulated with high-quality ingredients and come in sleek, stylish packaging that will make you feel like a million bucks. Here are some designer makeup products that are worth the investment:
Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick
According to makeup artist Suzy Gerstein, the Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick is worth the splurge. This foundation stick has the smoothest finish of any foundation on the market, with versatile coverage. It’s perfect for on-the-go touch-ups and comes in a range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Bronzing Cream
Les Beiges Healthy Bronzing cream is a great choice for those looking for a natural, dewy finish. It’s lightweight and buildable, so you can adjust your coverage to suit your needs. It’s a bit more affordable than some of the other designer options on this list, but still a splurge-worthy purchase.
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
The Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is a cult favorite among makeup artists and beauty bloggers. It’s known for its lightweight, silky texture and natural-looking finish. It’s also long-wearing, so you won’t have to worry about touch-ups throughout the day.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant Touch
The Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant Touch is a must-have for anyone looking to brighten up their under-eye area and cover up dullness. It’s a highlighter, and it’s perfect for touching up throughout the day. It comes in a range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Their Diorshow Mascara is another favourite among makeup artists and beauty lovers alike. It’s known for its volumising and lengthening properties. For a luxury product, it’s a bit more affordable than some of the other designer mascaras on the market.
Luxury Jewellery and Watch To Buy For Yourself
When it comes to designer items, jewellery and watches are some of the most expensive things to buy. Here are my top 3 favourites! The best part is you don’t have to pay the full price!!
- Cartier Panthere Royale: This watch is is a true statement piece. Options are available to buy in silver or gold.
- Rolex Datejust: This is another one of my favourites! Its definitely an investment piece as it holds its value over time.
- Van Cleef & Arpels Yellow Gold Vintage Alhambra And Mother-Of-Pearl: This trendy bracelet is on my list of expensive things worth buying – a perfect gift to buy for a girly girl. It features a pretty petal design with yellow gold details.
Overall, jewellery and watches can be some of the most expensive things to buy. However it is an expensive thing worth buying, if you want to take your look to the next level. Whether you are looking for a statement piece or an everyday item, there are many options available on the market for those with deep pockets.
Expensive Everyday Home Items To Buy
When it comes to home decor, there are many cool expensive items to buy to elevate the look of your space, some of these items can even be found on Amazon.
- Euphoria Poster: Investing in high-quality artwork can instantly make your home look more expensive. Look for pieces that speak to your personal taste and style, and consider hiring an interior designer to help you choose the right pieces for your space.
- Luxury Bedding: This is on my list for cool expensive things to buy on amazon. Upgrading your bedding can make a big difference in the overall look and feel of your bedroom. Invest in quality materials like Egyptian cotton or silk, and a few decorative pillows and throws to get the look.
- Helios Swivel Chair: This cute comfy chair might be a big investment, but it can also be a great way to make a statement in your home.
- Roomba Robot Vacuum : This high performance vacuum is perfect if you want to maintain a clean home on autopilot, it works great on carpets and it’s particularly handy if you have pets or kids.
- Floor Mirror: Mirrors can be a great way to make a room feel larger and more luxurious. Look for statement mirrors with unique frames, like this mirror. You can also get this Waverley mirror if you want a smaller decorative mirror.
- Checkerboard Woven Shag Rag Rug: I’m so obsessed with this checkerboard rug especially the pink one!!
- The Original Female Form Vase or the Bottom of my Heart ceramic vase: This trendy cool vase is an expensive thing to buy if you want a designer piece, you can even get the mushroom spin off amazon dupe here if you don’t have the budget for it.
- NEOM Happiness Candle: Candles can be a great way to add a cozy and luxurious feel to your home. Look for high-end candles like Neom in unique scents and stylish containers to really elevate your space.
Cool Expensive Everyday Tech Items To Buy
When it comes to high-end electronics, there are plenty of options available that can provide you with the ultimate digital luxury experience. Here are some of the most expensive electronics that you can buy:
If you’re looking for a high-end quality TV, the LG CX OLED should be among expensive things worth buying! This TV offers stunning picture quality, advanced features like HDR and Dolby Vision, it comes AI powered with Alexa built in that makes it perfect for any home theatre setup.
For audiophiles, the SONY Wh-1000xm5 Noise-Cancelling Headphones is one of the best expensive headphones on the market. This high-end headphone offers stunning sound quality, noise isolation performance, and long battery life that make them perfect for music lovers.
As a gym babe, I am obsessed with smoothies and meal prep. I have tried several blenders that never seemed to last the test of time. I love this Ninja Blender & Processor because of the high power motor, I can chop veggies in no time, extract drinks and I absolutely love the fact that it has a smoothie bowl attachment, you can make yogurt, ice cream or smoothie bowls!
Don’t have time to make it to the gym? Don’t worry I got you! I discovered the walking pad on TikTok, creators would use it for their fashion videos but then I guess you could also use it as a treadmill, that was what made me want to buy it.
The walking pad is one of the cool expensive things to buy on amazon, it is a cheaper alternative to a treadmill, and you can still get your workout on!
If reading is more your thing, you might want to consider buying a Kindle.
Not only is Kindle is inexpensive in comparison to iPad, it has a longer battery life and will protect your eyes as it doesn’t emit blue light from the screen (this is helpful if you like to read at night especially), it’s like having a digital book!
Expensive Perfumes To Buy For A Girl
If you’re looking for a luxurious fragrance to add to your collection, there are plenty of high-end perfumes to choose from. These hot fragrances will make you feel feminine and enticing. Here are some of the my favourite expensive perfumes that are worth buying:
|1. Tom Ford Lost Cherry Eau de Parfum
|Black Cherry, Tonka Bean, Almond
|2. Kilian Love Don’t Be Shy
|Orange blossom, Vanilla Absolute, Luscious Marshmallow
|3. Maison Francis Kurkdjian Feminin Pluriel
|Iris from Florence, Violet, Rose from Grasse, Egyptian jasmine,Lily of the valley, Orange blossom, Vetiver, Indonesian patchouli
|4. BOND NO.9 NEW YORK Madison Square Park
|Grape Hyacinth, Huckleberry, Prairie Dropseed Grass, Red Leaf Rose, Red Hunter Tulips, Hoptree, Teakwood
|5. Valentino Donna Born In Roma
|Blackcurrant, Jasmine Grandiflorum, Bourbon Vanilla
|6. LE LABO Lys 41
|Jasmine, Tuberose absolute, and Lily
|7. Giorgio Armani Si Passione
|Rose, Woody Vanilla
|8. Maison Francis Kurkdjian A La Rose
|Damascena rose, Bergamot, orange, Violet, Magnolia blossom, Cedar, musk, Centifolia rose
|9. MFK Baccarat Rouge 540
|Jasmine, Saffron, Cedarwood, Ambergris, Amber wood, Fir resin
|10. Byredo Vanille Antique
|Freesia, Plum, Amber, Cashmere Woods, Madagascar Vanilla Beans, Cistus Oil
|11. Giorgio Armani Privé Vert Malachite
|Bitter Orange, Petitgrain, Jasmine Sambac, Ylang-Ylang and Pink Pepper, Lily, Vanilla and Benzoin
|12. Yves Saint Laurent
|Pear, Pink Pepper, Orange Blossom, Coffee, Jasmine, Bitter Almond, Licorice, Vanilla, Patchouli, Cashmere Wood and Cedar
Expensive Everyday Wear Worth Buying
Investing in good quality underwear and bras is definitely worth it because they offer several benefits that cheaper options simply cannot match. Here are a few reasons why:
High-quality underwear and bras are made from softer, more breathable fabrics that feel great against your skin and are less likely to cause irritation or chafing.
They are also are built to last because they are less likely to stretch out or lose their shape over time. This means you won’t have to replace them as often, saving you money in the long run.
Luxury Designer Bag Items List
If you are looking to splurge on a luxury designer item, designer bags are a great investment. Not only are they stylish and functional, but they also hold their value over time, making them a smart purchase.
When it comes to designer bags, there are many high-end brands to choose from, each with their own unique style and price point. Some of the most popular expensive designer bag brands that I consider worth buying include Chanel, Hermès, and Louis Vuitton.
One of the most iconic designer bags is the Chanel Flap Bag. This bag was first introduced in 1955 and has since become a timeless classic. It features the brand’s signature quilted leather and gold hardware, and is available in a variety of sizes and colors. Another popular Chanel bag is the Boy Bag, which has a more modern and edgy look.
When it comes to buying a designer bag, it’s important to do your research and make sure you are getting an authentic product. There are many counterfeit bags on the market, so it’s important to buy from a reputable seller or directly from the brand.
While designer bags can be expensive, they are a great investment that will last for years to come.
Luxury Designer Shoes Items List
If you’re looking for luxury footwear to add to your collection, designer shoes are a great investment. Not only are they made with high-quality materials, but they also come with a certain level of prestige and exclusivity. Here are some designer shoes worth considering:
- Hermés Oran Sandals: These sandals feature the iconic Hermés logo and are made with leather and canvas. They’re perfect for casual occasions
- Dior J’adior Slingback Pump: These sneakers have become a cult favorite among fashion enthusiasts. They’re made with leather and feature the brand’s signature on a ribbon.
- Chanel Slingback: These classic pumps feature a chunky sole and a unique design. They’re made with authentic leather, and come in a range of colours.
- Christian Louboutin Hot Chick Pumps: These classic pumps are a staple in any fashion lover’s wardrobe. They’re made with patent leather and feature a sleek, pointed toe.
Investing in designer shoes can be a smart choice if you’re looking for high-quality footwear with a touch of luxury.