This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Use these manifestation journal prompts as a guide to manifest your dream life and achieve your goals.
Whether you’re trying to manifest a new job, a bigger house, money, friendships, love, these prompts can help you uncover your clarify your desires, uncover any limiting beliefs that may be holding you back, so that you can take inspired action towards your goals.
But if you’re not sure where to start, it can be overwhelming to stare at a blank page and try to come up with something to write.
That’s where these 37 manifestation journal prompts come in!
What Is Manifestation Journaling?
Manifestation journaling, is a powerful tool for manifesting your dream life, it involves writing down your desires as if they have already happened. This helps you to visualise your goals and to focus what you want as opposed to what you don’t want.
By putting your thoughts and intentions down on paper, you’ll be inspired to create a plan of action to bring your dreams to life.
What is Manifestation?
Manifestation is the process of bringing your desires into reality through your thoughts, beliefs, and actions. It is based on the law of attraction, which states that like attracts like. In other words, you attract what you focus on.
Manifestation is not magic or wishful thinking. It requires you to take action towards your goals and to believe that you can achieve them. It is about aligning your thoughts, feelings, and actions with your goals and dreams.
By repeatedly writing down your desires as if they have already happened (whether real or imagined), you start to believe it to be true and you begin to attract more financial abundance, success, love, and happiness into your life. That is the law of assumption, what we assume to be true becomes our reality.
What Should I Write in My Manifestation Journal?
When it comes to starting a manifestation journal, there are no hard and fast rules. However, there are a few things you can keep in mind to make the most of your journaling practice.
Write down your goals in the present tense. For example, instead of writing “I want to be successful,” write “I am successful.”
Be specific and include details about how you came about your success, how you feel, what you see, and what you hear.
Focus on the positive aspects of your life, you must avoid negative thoughts no matter how tempting it is.
Let’s face it, negativity is an addictive drug. But try to write as if you have already achieved your goals and feel the emotions associated with them. This will help you to attract positive experiences.
Next, try to incorporate gratitude into your manifestation journaling. Take a few moments to reflect on the things you can be grateful for in your life, and write them down in your journal. Also, be thankful for the things you want to manifest as though you already manifested them.
“I am so thankful that money comes to me now”.
This will help you cultivate a positive mindset and attract more abundance into your life.
You can also use your journal to explore any limiting beliefs or negative thought patterns that may be holding you back from manifesting your desires.
Write down any fears, doubts, or insecurities you have, and then challenge them with positive affirmations or evidence to the contrary.
Lastly, make sure to write daily in your manifestation journal. Whether it’s first thing in the morning or right before bed, repetition is key when it comes to manifesting your desires.
Powerful Journal Prompts For Manifestation
Here are 37 powerful manifestation journal prompts for beginners to help you get started. Use this journal prompts for self reflection, scripting, or to manifest your dream life. By writing down your desires and intentions you can tap into the power of the universe and create the life you want.
Prompts for Daily Manifestation
1. I am ….write down your mantra for today, and how can you live in alignment with it?
2. I am the type of person who….(List 5 things that your future self already does in her amazing life).
3. This limiting belief (fill in the blank) no longer holds me back, I can overcome them by doing XYZ?
4. One of my biggest strength is ….., and I can use this trait to achieve my goals because?
5. I am committed to this habit of …… to become the best version of yourself? Write down those habits!
6. I am dropping the habit of …. as that does not align with my future self.
7. I am overcoming my fear of (fill in the blank) and I plan on holding myself accountable by doing XYZ else (fill in the blank) will happen?
Manifestation Journal Prompts for Financial Abundance
9. I am making X amount of money every month and I do so by (fill in the blank).
10. Multiple sources of income are available to me because I am doing xyz. Write down the first things that come to mind.
11. I now believe that (write your new money story here) and write the evidence for it.
12. Everyday I am doing …..to increase my wealth.
13. I am so thankful for making (write money manifestation here, even though it hasn’t manifested in your reality) every month.
Check out more money journaling prompts to go deeper into your subconscious beliefs about money.
Manifestation Journal Prompts for Love and Relationships
14. My partner is (ideal qualities in a partner), and I am (ideal qualities in a partner) so I will attract them.
15. I am aware that I used to think love was (What limiting beliefs do you have about love) but now I don’t because…(provide evidence).
16. I will stop self sabotaging my relationships and happiness by doing (include toxic trait here)… and instead I will do XYZ.
17. My friend is (ideal qualities in a friend), and I am (ideal qualities in a friend) so I will attract them.
18. I am committing to (write actions here) to strengthen and take care of my existing relationships.
19. I am grateful for (write love manifestation here, even though it hasn’t manifested in your reality).
20. I recognise how my unhealthy patterns of behaviour led me to attracting unhealthy relationships. Now I always attract healthy relationships because I have stopped my old patterns of (write your unhealthy patterns here).
Manifestation Journal Prompts for Health and Fitness
21. I love my body so much that I am willing to (write what you plan on doing to care for your body here).
22. I have (write your health goals here as if you already achieved them), by ….(write the specific date) here.
23. I am developing a healthy relationship with my body by ….(write the opposite of what you’d typically do if you hate your body).
24. I love my body because (write down why you love your body).
25. I now believe that I can (insert body insecurity here)…. and still be/do/have …..(insert desire here)
26. This (insert action)… activity I take everyday has drastically improved my health!
27. I fully confront and face my fears surrounding …..
28. I believe that optimal health and wellness is available to me when I………(what does good health mean to you)
29. I am so thankful that I am now healthy since I stopped avoiding ……(insert what you have been avoiding here)..
Manifestation Journal Prompts for Career and Success
30. A day in my life as a ..(insert dream job here)…looks like. I love that I get to do XYZ. When I wake up everyday I am (insert feeling here). I feel so thankful that I get to have (include things that you look forward to doing) and this happened simply because( write how you manifested it).
31. This one (skill I mastered) will take me to the next level in my career and is already paying off.
32. I now believe that success is possible in …(insert chosen field)…. and have seen it work for …(must include examples of people that have succeeded at what you are trying to do).
33. The most efficient use of my time today is …….
34. I do this (write down your non-negotiable) everyday because it is important for me to reach my goals.
35. Instead of this (unhelpful habit e.g watching TV) I can use that time to (insert activity here)…
36. I do more of (write what you are already doing that is making progress)… right now because that is what is already working.
37. Success means .(write what feelings you associate with success)…. and I manifest …(insert your personal meaning of success here)… by doing more of …(what you would do to manifest more of those feelings)….
By using these manifestation journal prompts, you can rewire your subconscious mind and create the life you desire. Remember to stay positive, stay focused, and stay consistent in your journaling practice.
Manifestation Journals/Planners to Buy for Beginners
When it comes to starting your manifestation journey, it can be overwhelming to choose the right manifestation journal to start with. Here are some of the best options to consider:
1. The Plain Journal Notebook
If you want to make the most use of the manifestation journal prompts on this blog, I suggest getting a plain notebook. Frankly, this is what I use most days to write out my thoughts, signs and synchronicities, ideas, inspiration, self reflection on a weekly and daily basis.
I love this form of manifestation journaling because I get to really feel connected to myself and unlock some of my deepest fears and desires.
2. The Law of Attraction Planner
The Law of Attraction Planner is a more comprehensive option for those who want to dive deeper into manifestation. It includes prompts for gratitude, goal-setting, and visualization, as well as space to track your progress and reflect on your journey.
It’s a great option for those who want to a manifestation planner to write down the goals you want to manifest, while holding yourself accountable.
3. The Do It For Yourself Journal
The Do it Yourself Journal is one of my favourites! If you want more of an aesthetic journal that still helps you to manifest those goals then this one is for you. There are thought-provoking prompts included for you to boost your productivity, alongside motivational quotes to keep you focused on your goals. It’s a great option for those who want to get creative with their journaling.
4. The Five-Minute Journal
The Five-Minute Journal is a great option for beginners who want to start small. It’s a simple journal that prompts you to write down three things you’re grateful for, three things that would make the day great, and an affirmation for the day.
It only takes literally five minutes to complete, making it a great option for those who are short on time.
No matter which manifestation journal or planner you choose, the most important thing is to be consistent with your practice. Set aside time each day to reflect on your goals and visualize your dreams, and you’ll be well on your way to manifesting the life you want.
Manifestation Journal Examples: Scripting, 369, & More
Now that we have gone over some journal prompts for manifestation and looked at some of the best journals/planners for beginners, let’s go over how to use it to actually manifest your dream life. You can use these templates to help guide you.
1. Scripting To Manifest
Scripting is a manifestation method that involves writing a script about your desired reality as if it were already your current reality. When scripting to manifest, you want to be the star of your own show, write everything in explicit detail of exactly how you want it to go, engage your 5 senses.
Here is an journal example of a scripting to manifest manifestation method;
2. Gratitude List
This is a method of manifesting works because when you are grateful for the manifestation, as if you have already received it, you raise your vibration and you induce the same feelings you would have when you actually receive it.
Here is an journal example of a gratitude list manifestation method;
3. Manifest List
A manifest list is a list of everything that you want to attract into your life, basically everything you want to be, do and have. For example, if I wanted to become the best version of myself, I would write all the qualities I would like to emulate in specific detail.
Here is an journal example of a manifest list manifestation method;
4. 369 Method
One popular manifestation technique is the 369 method. To use this technique, you write your desire three times in the morning, six times in the afternoon, and nine times at night. This helps to reinforce your desire and keep it at the forefront of your subconscious mind.
Here is an journal example of a 369 manifestation method;
5. 555 Method
55 by 5 is a law of attraction technique that requires you to write manifestation affirmations 55 times per day over 5 consecutive days. This method causes your subconscious to believe your greatest desires are already true, which encourages you to be in alignment with what you want.
Here is an journal example of a 555 manifestation method;
By following these manifestation journal prompt along with the examples and using them repeatedly, you will, without a doubt, create the life you desire, all you need is a little faith. Share your manifestation stories in the comment section, would love to hear from you!