This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Tired of attracting unavailable men? Or just unavailable people in general? These love affirmations will be your best guide to focusing on the type of relationships that you do want – romantic partners, friends, marriage, soul mate and specific person.
Keyword Focus. It’s so easy to focus on what we do not want, we do it all the time!
Sometimes we attempt to even pretzel twist ourselves into situations that don’t do us any good. Why? Because we forgot what our worth is. Because we want to fix the relationship that we had we the earliest caregivers in our life.
But you settling for less than you deserve ends today. Focus on the qualities that you do want and walk away courageously with your head held high from toxic relationships, trusting that what you want is out there and available to you.
These 130 positive affirmations for love will help you attract a loving and healthy partner, cultivate self love and create more fulfilling and satisfying relationships in all other areas of your life.
What Are Love Affirmations?
Love affirmations are a powerful tool that can be especially helpful in focusing on the type of relationships you want to attract healthy relationships into your reality.
By repeating these positive affirmations for love regularly, you can shift your focus from negative self-talk and limiting beliefs you have about love to a more positive and empowering perspective.
Love affirmations can take many forms, from simple statements like “I am worthy of love and respect” to more specific affirmations like “I am a priority to him and I never have to question or doubt our love“.
The key is to choose affirmations that resonate with you personally and to repeat them regularly, ideally multiple times a day. Over time, these love affirmations can help you strengthen your self worth and belief, so that you will only allow the right partners, friends and relationships into your life.
Do Affirmations Work For Love?
Yes, affirmations work for love with the help of the law of attraction, you can manifest the love of your life into your reality with your thoughts and words.
Repeated words affect the way you think and feel about yourself, overtime these words act as affirmations for law of attraction, which will reprogram your subconscious mind and counteract the negative stories and limiting beliefs about love that have sabotaged you from receiving healthy love.
Another way that affirmations work for love is by getting specific on what you really want. Write it down as if it’s already happened, make it your manifest list and read it everyday.
You can get this print here.
Self Love Affirmations
Self love is an essential aspect of having a healthy relationship with others. It involves accepting yourself for who you are, recognising your strengths and weaknesses, and treating yourself with kindness and compassion.
Here are a few affirmations to love yourself unconditionally and improve your relationship with yourself.
1.I am loved
2. I am worthy of love and respect.
3. I am enough just as I am.
4. I am capable of achieving my goals.
5. I am deserving of happiness and joy.
6. I choose to focus on my strengths and let go of my weaknesses.
7. I am grateful for all that I am and all that I have.
8. I am whole and complete.
9. I am enough just the way I am.
10. I am deserving of happiness and joy.
11. I choose to focus on my strengths and talents.
12. I am confident in my abilities and decisions.
13. I am grateful for my body and all that it does for me.
14. I forgive myself for past mistakes and move forward with love.
15. I trust myself to make the best decisions for my life.
16. I am surrounded by love and support.
17. I am proud of who I am and all that I have accomplished.
Also Check Out – 47 Daily Affirmations For Self Love
Get a daily self love affirmation print that you can see on you wall everyday.
By repeating these affirmations regularly, you can reprogram your mind to think positively about yourself. It may take time and practice, but with consistency, you can create a more positive self-image which will affect the type of relationships you attract and entertain.
In addition to self love affirmations, practicing self care is also crucial for developing self love. This can include activities such as exercise, meditation, spending time with loved ones, and engaging in hobbies that bring you joy.
Affirmations To Attract Love In Your Specific Love Language
You can use affirmations to attract partners based on your love language. This approach stems from the idea that every person has a unique way of expressing and receiving love. Understanding your love language can help you figure the type of partner you want in your life.
Here are some examples of love language affirmations:
Words of Affirmation
18. I love and appreciate my man for who he is (you can add specific quality here).
19. My partner means the world to me.
20. I am grateful for all that he does for me, both the little things and big things.
21. He makes me feel safe and secure, and I am grateful for that.
Acts of Service
22. I am so thankful I have a man that opens doors for me.
23. I am so thankful that I have a man that provides for me.
24. I love having a man that makes my life so much easier.
25. I am so grateful that I don’t have to lift anything when my man is around.
26. I am so lucky to have a partner that is so thoughtful.
27. I am with someone who cherishes me and adores me and loves to spoil me with lavish gifts.
28. My partner is so full of fun surprises, I am so glad I didn’t settle for less.
29. I have a partner that is so generous with his money.
30. I enjoy spending time with my man and he does too.
31. My man always takes the initiative to plan exciting dates.
32. I always have my man’s full and undivided attention.
33. I love that my man is a great listener.
34. I am so happy when we’re out together, he always shows that he’s proud to be with me.
35. My man just can’t keep his hands off me and I love it.
36. I love the cuddling, holding hands and kisses he gives me when we’re out in public.
37. I feel so close and connected to him every time we touch.
38. I feel so safe in his arms.
If you already have a partner, you can also use these love language affirmations to help you express your love to your partner as a way to show your appreciation.
Affirmations For Love, Family And Marriage
By repeating these positive love affirmations, you can change your reality and align your actions towards choosing partners who want marriage and share similar values. Here are some love affirmations to attract a husband:
39. I am worthy of love and affection in my marriage.
40. I am open to receiving love and intimacy in this union.
41. I attract a loving and supportive marriage into my life.
42. Our marriage radiates love and positivity, and serves as an inspiration to others.
43. I am grateful that I met the love of my life and I look forward to many more years with them.
44. I am worthy of this undying love and deserve to receive it.
45. I am attracting the perfect partner for me.
46. I only attract men who want to commit to me.
47. I am open to giving and receiving love in a healthy and fulfilling way.
48. I am grateful for the love that surrounds me now.
49. I trust that the universe will bring me the love I desire.
50. I am confident in myself and my ability to attract healthy love.
51. I release any fears or doubts about marriage and real love.
52. I am capable of creating the loving and supportive marriage of my dreams.”
53. I am ready to receive the man that is meant for me.
By repeating these affirmations daily, a person can shift their mindset and attract the kind of love they desire. It is important to stay positive and believe that love is possible. With the right mindset, you can attract love into your life.
In addition to affirmations, it is important to take action towards finding love. This can include going on dates, joining social groups, or simply putting yourself out there. By combining positive affirmations with aligned action, you can increase their chances of finding the love they desire.
Love Affirmations For A Specific Person
Affirmations are a powerful tool to attract love into one’s life. They can also be used to attract a specific person.
However, it is important to note that affirmations should not be used to manipulate or control another person’s feelings or actions. Instead, they should be used to focus on positive qualities and traits that the person desires in a partner.
Here are some affirmations that can be used to attract a specific person:
54. I am attracting this person into my life with ease and grace.
55. I am worthy of love and affection from my person.
56. I am radiating love and positivity, which is drawing my person towards me.
57. I am open to receiving love from my person in a healthy and fulfilling way.
58. I am grateful for the love and connection that I share with this person.
59. My specific person is drawn to me like a magnet.
60. I radiate love and positivity, which attracts this person to me.
61. I am worthy of love and affection from my person.
62. This person see me as their perfect match and are drawn to me.
63. I am open to receiving love from my person.
64. The connection we have is strong and unbreakable.
65. My person is constantly thinking about me and wants to be with me.
66. I am confident in myself and my ability to attract them.
67. The love we have is pure and genuine.
68. We are meant to be together and our love will last a lifetime.
Remember, these affirmations to attract a specific person are not a magic solution to win an ex back. It is important to approach them with a positive and open mindset, and to release from your mind the picture your specific person is.
This way you can allow the universe to give you the right person for you.
Love Affirmations For Him Or Her
Love affirmations are an excellent way to main the positive relationships you currently have. Here are some love affirmations for him or her that can help you foster a deeper connection with your partner.
69. I am worthy of love and affection from my him.
70. I radiate love and positivity, and will always get it back in return from him.
71. I am confident in myself and my worth in this relationship.
72. I am grateful for the love that he/she shows me.
73. My heart is open to receiving love and affection from him.
74. I trust that the universe will bring me him to me.
75. I am deserving of a healthy and loving relationship with him.
76. I am grateful for the love that we share.
77. I choose to see the best in you, and I love you for who you are.
78. I trust and respect him or her, and I am committed to our relationship.
79. I appreciate the little things he does for me, and I love him more each day.
80. I am so proud of his accomplishments and support him in your goals.
81. I am open and honest with him, and I trust that he will do the same.
82. I am patient and understanding with him, and we love each other unconditionally.
83. I love him more for his imperfections.
84. I am excited for our future together.
85. I am grateful for his love, and I cherish every moment we spend together.
Love Affirmations To Attract Soulmate
You can use love affirmations to attract a soulmate or enhance an soulmate connection. Here are a few love affirmations to attract a soulmate:
86. I am ready to receive love and my soulmate is on their way to me.
87. I am deserving of love and I attract loving, kind, and respectful people that I deeply connect with.
88. I am open to giving and receiving love in a healthy and fulfilling relationship.
89. I trust the universe to bring me my soulmate who aligns with my values and goals.
90. I radiate love and positivity, which attracts my soulmate to me.
91. I am worthy of love and deserve to be with someone who loves and respects me.
92. I am open and ready to receive this connection in my life.
93. The perfect soulmate is on their way to me and we are meant to be together.
94. I release all past relationships and make space for new love to enter my life.
95. I trust the universe to bring me the exact love that I desire.
96. I am grateful for the love that surrounds me and the love that is yet to come.
97. I am confident in myself and my ability to attract a soulmate relationship.
98. I am worthy of a deep and meaningful love that brings joy and happiness into my life.
Love Affirmations For Beautiful Friendships
Friendships are just as important as romantic relationships, in fact we need friends to support us in hard times. It would be unfair to try to get all of your emotional needs met by your partner alone. Use these love affirmations to attract genuine friends into your life.
99. I am open to making friends.
100. I always attract friends who are willing to reciprocate and match my energy.
101. I am friends with kind people who are respectful and considerate.
102. I am friends with positive people who are highly optimistic about life and that rubs off on me.
103. I am friends with people who share similar goals and values.
104. I admire and adore my friends so much
105. I feel safe around my friends and I can trust her with intimate details about my life.
106. I have friends that celebrate me and show up for me in good times and in bad times.
107. I am friends with amazing people who support my growth and we can grow together.
108. I am attracting friends who love me dearly and want the best for me.
109. My friends value me in their lives.
110. My friends are authentic and genuine and I thoroughly enjoy and accept their different personalities
111. I love that my friends are loyal and consistent towards me.
112. I have the best friends anyone could ask for.
113. I love my friends so much and they love me dearly.
Affirmations for Relationship and Love Anxiety
When it comes to relationships, it’s normal to experience some anxiety and doubts in the relationship. Affirmations can be a powerful tool to help override these negative thoughts and build confidence in oneself and in the relationship.
Though I must add if it is a toxic relationship, find the nearest exit and walk away for good because it will only get worse.
Here are a few affirmations that can help alleviate relationship and love anxiety:
114. I am safe in this moment.
115. I trust in the strength of my relationship.
116. I have a full life that I love and I am obsessed with, this person is just a bonus.
117. I release any fears or doubts about this relationship.
118. I am grateful for the love in my life.
119. I am the prize, anyone would be lucky to have me.
120. I trust that what people who are meant to be in my life will stay.
121. I release any old stories I have about love and relationships and I approach this from a clean state.
122. I no longer suffer.
123. My life is divinely guided, and I grow in peace, security every day of every hour
124. I am whole and complete on my own.
125. I choose to prioritise myself and my self care.
126. I choose to focus on the present moment and enjoy getting to know this person.
127. I release any past hurts or traumas that may be affecting my relationships.
128. I am confident in myself and my ability to attract and maintain a loving relationship.
129. I communicate my needs and boundaries clearly and respectfully in my relationships.
130. I am confident in the strength of the love and connection I have with this person.
By repeating these love affirmations daily, you can begin to shift your mindset from anxiety and doubt to one of confidence and positivity. It’s important to remember that affirmations are not a magic solution for an abusive situation, but rather a tool to help change one’s thought patterns and beliefs.
In addition to affirmations, it’s important to communicate openly and honestly with one’s partner about any concerns or fears. Seeking support from a therapist or counselor can also be helpful in addressing your relationship anxiety.
Affirmations for Love Using The Law of Attraction
The Law of Attraction states that what you focus on, you attract more of into your life. Therefore, by focusing on specific qualities you want in your affirmations, you can attract the type of relationships you want into your life.
One of the most common challenges people face when using affirmations for love is a lack of belief. When someone does not believe in the possibility of attracting genuine love, it can be difficult to see results.
Another common challenge when using affirmations for love is impatience. It can be frustrating when results do not come as quickly as desired. Remind yourself that finding genuine love is a process and focus on enjoying the present moment rather than constantly focusing on the future.
Impatience can make you give up on your manifestations all together and settle for less than you deserve.
I hope these 130 love affirmations help you attract the loving relationships you deserve, let me know if it works for you, I recommend repeating them everyday for at least 30 days straight.